Study Permits and Work Permits

Apply to study or work in Canada!

If you are currently studying in Canada or you recently graduated from a Canadian program, you may be eligible to apply for a work permit.

Call us to book an immediate consultation with a licensed Canadian immigration lawyer. Flat rate. Quick drafting, preparation and filing of your application by an experienced licensed immigration lawyer.


juanCanada Post Graduate Work Permit