Who Is Criminally Inadmissible To Canada?
Generally, you are considered to be criminally inadmissible to Canada if you:
- Were convicted of an offence in Canada;
- Were convicted of an offence outside of Canada that is considered a crime in Canada; or
- Committed an act outside of Canada that is considered a crime under the laws of the country where it occurred and would be punishable under Canadian law.
Why Hire Dogen Law For Your Criminal Rehabilitation Application?
- We understand the application can be stressful and complicated;
- We will evaluate if you are eligible to apply;
- We offer competitive and flexible payment plans;
- Licensed in Canada and previously in the United States, our lawyer will understand the laws you were convicted under and the equivalent offences in Canada;
- You will receive personalized advice regarding what types of documents to collect in order to help prove you have been rehabilitated;
- We will draft legal submissions to go along with the application; and
- We will assemble the complete application package and represent you throughout the application process.
Contact us for more information about applying for Criminal Rehabilitation or a Temporary Resident Permit. See if you are eligible to apply!