Canada Criminal Rehabilitation

Contact Us Today!

Fill out the form below if you would like more information.

Who Is Criminally Inadmissible To Canada?

Generally, you are considered to be criminally inadmissible to Canada if you:

  • Were convicted of an offence in Canada;
  • Were convicted of an offence outside of Canada that is considered a crime in Canada; or
  • Committed an act outside of Canada that is considered a crime under the laws of the country where it occurred and would be punishable under Canadian law.

How Can You Overcome Criminal Inadmissibility?

  • If you were convicted of or committed a criminal offence outside Canada, you may be able to overcome this criminal inadmissibility by applying for rehabilitation.
  • If you do not qualify to apply for rehabilitation, you may still be able to enter Canada after applying for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). A TRP is issued to a foreign national for a short time if it is found that the foreign national has compelling reasons to enter Canada.

Why Hire Dogen Law For Your Criminal Rehabilitation Application?

  • We understand the application can be stressful and complicated;
  • We will evaluate if you are eligible to apply;
  • We offer competitive and flexible payment plans;
  • Licensed in both Canada and the United States, our lawyer will understand the laws you were convicted under and the equivalent offence in Canada;
  • You will receive personalized advice regarding what types of documents to collect in order to help prove you have been rehabilitated;
  • We will draft legal submissions to go along with the application; and
  • We will assemble the complete application package and represent you throughout the application process.

Contact us for more information about applying for Criminal Rehabilitation or a Temporary Resident Permit. See if you are eligible to apply!

Mauro DCanada Criminal Rehabilitation